Monday, September 17, 2007

My Family of Three


This is my little family of three. Jason and I just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. I can't believe I have been married four years and at the same time I can't believe it hasn't been an eternity! It's hard to remember not being married to my wonderful husband that I am so blessed to have in my life. We welcomed our son Carter Jai Kidman into our family on October 25th 2006. He now literally rules the house! We were lucky to move into a beautiful home 3 1/2 years ago in West Jordan and will probably remain for awhile longer. I love my family!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

First of all it seriously looks Fabulous!! You need to e-mail this to Britta! I love your Title Sweet Escape, Crap why didn't I think of that. Man I'm such a generous sister to have let you have it? Great Family picture that is so down to earth just like you!! I'm so impressed. YOu will figure out this blog thing look how far you came in one day. Way to go. -your fav. sister jenny

Sami said...

What a cute boy you have. I can't believe that Carter is almost a year old. He will be a man in no time and getting ready to go on a mission. Then after his honorable release he can finally marry Graci after she has spent two years writing him while attending college. Don't worry, I have it all worked out.