Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Big Girls Just Wanna Have Fun






This last weekend we took a girls weekend down to St. George. It was just what the doctor ordered for each and every one of us. We stayed at my dad's house and drug all the mattresses out into the living room just like we did when we were twelve. It was fantastic! We laughed and cried...and cried and laughed some more. We spend hours reading our Vampire books (which are just incredible and none of us can keep from becoming obsessed with these books) Anyway it was such a great weekend. We intend to do it at least twice a year or if it is up to be once a month!

2 comments:

Ally said...

Oh my....move over ladies and let me in! I LOVE the vampire books. I am in absolute love with Edward. MMmmmmmmm.

Jenny said...

I love this, we had so much fun. I love you and hope your having a great job