Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another success...




We are getting pretty good at this whole hospital thing. Pretty soon I won't even blink an eye. We had a successful episode Friday! Thanks for everyones support and advice. Carter did great' After a few talks with Jason the night before we decided it would be best for Carter and Myself if I stayed home with Cambri. I guess he thought dealing with just one crying family member would be enough. Carter crying AND ME crying wasn't to appealing to Jason. So I stayed home staring at my phone awaiting updates. Daddy did great though, it was over quick, and within a few hours he was back to normal! Now we are brushers and flossers and the next item on the agenda is project "GET RID OF BINKIE". I'm sure it will not go well but here's to hoping! Here he is in the hospital with his little scrubs on! Poor little nugget!

5 comments:

Malisa said...

Oh Shannon! I hope it gets better soon! If it makes you feel any better, I don't do great at brushing, amd flossing my kids teeth. I let them do it and should check better. My mom still even works for the dentist! Thats embarassing! I know its hard not to put them to bed with something to drink. My 2 youngest can't sleep with out a dang sippy cup in bed with them. Ugh! you are so brave! And I look up to you for the strength to win the battle!

Salty Gal said...

I'm glad to hear that everything went ok...no fun dealing with dr or dentist issues.

Good job :)

The Oldroyd's said...

That is great. We are so happy to hear it went well. I am with you Shannon, I would be crying too. I am glad things are good.

Jen said...

That is great news! I'm glad it all worked out! I don't know about Carter but Brylie was pretty attached to her binkie. I just cut the top of it off and only gave her those. She hated it and didn't look back once she decided she wasn't going to suck on a broken binkie. It might be a little bit more of a struggle with him being older and wiser. Just be consistent and he will do great! But now than when he he has more teeth issues. But great job with surviving the hospital yet again! You are a pro at it!

Jeff and Nanci said...

I'm so glad everything went well at the hospital. I would have been a nervous reck myself. As for potty training, I have no idea. I'm not looking forward to that with gracie.