Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cambri's Blessing Day


Cambri's blessing day was wonderful! She was a perfect angle, even though she was coming down with RSV (which we did not know) She ended up in the hospital just a few days later. The day was great with lots of friends and family. Her grandma Kidman bought her a gorgeous blessing dress and mom bought her a special bracelet. She had white beautiful bloomers made special just for her with her initials on them. The most precious thing that accompanied her on her blessing day was the beautiful white blessing blanket that Grandma Chris made for Carter that got passed down for her blessing day. We all felt her presence and love with us so strongly that day. As I sat listening to the blessing I felt the warmth of my mom's around me and I know without a doubt she was there with me and my baby girl. Cambri's daddy gave her the most beautiful blessing. Both mommy and daddy both bore their testimonies, which have grown with the presence of our little girl in our l ives! We love you soooo much Cambri!

No comments: