Friday, March 28, 2008

One Word Blog Tag

you're feeling: lonely (Jason is gone tonight)
to your left: my cell phone
on your mind: Sleep
last meal included: yogurt
you sometimes find it hard to: find happiness
the weather: cold and windy
something you have a collection of: my mom's art
a smell that cheers you up: summer rain
a smell that ruins your mood: onions or B.O.
how long since you last shaved: 5 days ago....yikes!
the current state of your hair: awful, needs to be done, luckily I have an appt next week!
the largest item on your desk right now (not computer): a stack of bills!
your skill with chopsticks: non existent
which section you head to first in the bookstore: non-fiction
... and after that? children's
something you're craving: sleep...I obviously don't get enough of it
your general thoughts on the presidential race: Confused
how many times have you been to the hospital this year: none thank goodness
a favorite place to go for quiet time: my bedroom, cemetery
you've always secretly thought you'd be good: teaching, and being a mom (until I actually became one)
something that freaks you out a little: everything and nothing at the same time (does that make any sense)
something you've eaten too much of lately: I don't eat much these days
you have never: been out of the country
you never want to: lose my family
Those were hard to keep to one word!! ... I tag Jenny, Alix, and Austin :)

No comments: