Tuesday, September 30, 2008



Carter's favorite thing to do was drive the boat. It's in his genes!



I'm still fishing sand out of nooks and crannys!!



Something about being out on the lake makes Jason so HOT! :)



Carter was my permanent attachment...however he's not a cuddler and he always cuddles with me when we go boating. I love it.



This cliff looked a whole lot higher in person... It was hard to refrain myself from cliff jumping too, but I decided that would be just plain stupid!...like wakeboarding wasn't...next year!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm totally jealous! Lake Powell makes me happy too. We were going to attempt it with Brylie after Hawaii but my parents rough it way too much for a 2 year old. And I totally spaced that you were going. Cheerleading has wiped my brain completely dry of any memory space. Hopefully next year will be in August?! Please!!! And you don't even look 7 months prego! And good for you! I know people who run up to the day they deliver. I'm so happy you showed everyone whats up!

Jaime said...

I am so jealous, that trip looks like it was the best! I love boating too!

ashlan said...

I wish we could have gone. Steve called us about it but we just couldn't make it work. Lets try again next year, hopefully life won't be so crazy!

Tina said...

Oh my goodness.. You were skiing? Wow, you go girl!! I love Lake Powell my sister and I worked there for a whole summer and had a blast!! I have so many good memories of Powell... :)