Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SYTYCD


Last week my sisters and I went to SYTUCD! It was amazing! This show makes me so happy. It's my thing. I watch it every year...I was on buying tickets the second the ticket lines opened! It was amazing. Last year I flew to Phoenix to go to it and it was even better this year. I used to watch it and then call my mom and we would talk about all the amazing dances. I would give anything to have had her there with me. Every dance I thought to myself "mom would have loved that one". It was a bitter sweet night. Dance makes me feel a joy I cannot explain and at the same time causes a streak of pain. Thanks Tara and Jenny for going with me and making it such a great experience!

5 comments:

NAT said...

Hi Shannon! Cute blog, by the way! Thank you for your comment on my blog. I've been so concerned about this whole vaccine deal. Out of curiosity, what does your pediatrician say when you tell them that you've decided not to vaccinate? Are they supportive? Mine always reassures me that everything's okay, but I feel like I need a 2nd opinion. Thanks!

Alix Hart said...

Hey we were there too! (see pics on my blog) We had a blast. Did you know that Thayne use to live in Evanston and play My Little Ponies with me when we were in elementary. I emailed him a couple of times during the season, it was really fun to catch up with him. I was glad that he got to be on the tour even though he wasn't in the top ten. Hope things are going well with your pregnancy.

Michelle said...

Ugh, I'm so bummed I couldn't go. It actually turned out that I wasn't out of town that day, but by the time I figured that out, it would have been too late to get tickets. My father in law was there interviewing some of the dancers and got to meet Gev, Courtney, Chelsea and Will! Glad you had fun!

Tina said...

Where was the show? That is so cute..It was so good to see you the other night.. You are such a cute little thing!!

Anonymous said...

That was one of the funnest nights I have ever had. I though of mom a lot to, you cannot watch dance and not think of mom. It was awsome lets do it again.