Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Greatest Place on Earth!


Heaven on earth...also known as Lake Powell. We just got back from a fabulous boating trip to Lake Powell this last weekend. It was wonderful! Nothing makes Jason and I happier than being out on the lake. It's a place I feel happiness and peace with no worries and cares. Any lake makes us happy but once you have been to Lake Powell there's just no where else like it. This was Jason's first time there and he absolutely loved it. I have been trying to talk him into going since we got married, 5 years now. I knew once he went he would be hooked and sure enough it will now be at least a yearly tradition for us. It was so fun to see the absolute pure joy radiating from him! Ya know it's not necessarily the dream vacation for a 7 month, fat, pregnant girl with a 2 year old!...but I would do it 10 months pregnant with 5 kids to see the smile on Jason's face. Carter did great and I had a good time. And I have to say that I was still out there on the wakeboard chubby, pregnant and all...call me stupid but I just couldn't resist. Anyway, we had a great time and went with some great friends. Thanks Steve and Chelsea!!

2 comments:

Jeff and Nanci said...

Way fun Shannon! I would love to have a boat and go to lake powell. That's where I figured out I might have a thing for Jeff. :) Your right about boating making them hotter. LOL

jolley time said...

Those are some great pictures! That was such a fun trip we can't wait to go again next year, we wouldn't change a thing well maybe one. I love your blog. It's fun to see all of your pictures