Wednesday, June 24, 2009

DETOX Day 2

No Fun. I am having absolute regrets about this whole binkie thing! What in the world was I thinking. What's wrong with binkies anyhow. Yesterday was a cake walk compared to today. Carter has slapped me in the face, thrown his water cup at me, cried in his bed for an hour when it was time for his nap, and never did go to sleep (and I needed that nap desperately today!) However, I must say there is some good news in this posting. I am leaving! Right now. In minutes. I am headed up to girls camp for a couple days with baby Cam. All I have to say is good luck Jason!

Signing out...Detox Day 2

5 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Hang in there...I think I just gave up my binkie last year. After the third day, it gets easier.

Malisa said...

Hang in there! It will get much better from here. We always had at least 2 or 3 sleepless nights and then out of now where they don't want them any more. Good luck! and don't give in now!

ashlan said...

You will survive. Daddys are so much better at following through, at least in our house. By the time you get back hopefully the whole binkie will be a thing of the past.

Crystal said...

Hang tough you will be glad when it is all over it is just the journey to get there that is hard... And I do have to say that after these stories I am glad that Connor likes his thumb, but who knows how hard it will be to get that habit kicked...

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

I am totally with you..Why the hell cant they just have a binkie? We just got rid of both of our boys binkies this week and it hasn't really been as I bad as I thought! We got chandler an art set that had a lot of pieces and every time he took a nap or went in the car without his binkie he got another piece of the set! Its Brody I feel so sad for cuz he is so little! But I would rather do it now then when he is as old as Chandler! Good Luck! It wont take long! Have fun at girls camp! I go on the 16th! Yea!