Sunday, June 28, 2009

The many many days with that green thing!




Just want to let everyone know we did it! We are officially binkie free! I went away to girls camp and I came back and he hasn't even asked for it since (with one exception, but quickly remembered the stupid binkie was broken). I almost cried the first time I put him down and he didn't ask for it! I cannot believe I did it. I actually did it! I am absolutely over the stars proud of myself and Carter. I don't think anybody understands the degree of this accomplishment. HUGE! I must say there is a part of me that misses that green thing, it got us through many a tough days...but I am glad we conquered it. Now onto potty training and getting little miss to sleep through the night. Does it ever end...

Signing out a very happy mom!

4 comments:

Jenny Bebel said...

that is so exciting! Good Job!!!!

Courtney said...

Yay! You guys did it!

Jeff and Nanci said...

Sorry it took me so long. I should probably call you and we can walk through it. I'm at work tonight and sleeping tomorrow. Maybe I can call you sunday evening or monday during the day. Email me your number and I'll call you later. gnanci@hotmail.com Awesome job with the binki!! I'm going to start to potty train Gracie in the next few weeks. I think she is really ready.

Tara said...

Oh he is so cute with the binkie but I am proud of you for getting it away.