Monday, July 14, 2008

Monkey Boy



Carter is the biggest monkey I have ever known! He climbs on, over, under, around....everything insight. The more challenging the better. Jason and I were painting his room a bit ago and he found it very fun and challenging to climb up the, mind you huge, ladder we were using. Very Dangerous. Well that apparently got boring because then he started climbing the ladder with his eyes closed. Seriously, what have I created! I love him! So fittingly so, we bought him these hanging ropes that hang from his ceiling. He loves them. We've had a few face plants but for the most part just lots of fun!

2 comments:

The Oldroyd's said...

What a darling room. I love it.

Shannon said...

Thanks Dani!...it was a lot of work. Thanks to my friend we love it! Thanks for the kind words you have offered in the past. You are a great person.

Shannon