Monday, July 14, 2008

YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT




So a couple weeks ago I had had a hard day and by 900 I was ready to throw in the towel. So I asked my wonderful husband to get Carter ready for bed. This task is not terribly difficult and involves giving Carter a snack, usually yogurt, putting jammies on and putting him in his bed. Three very simple steps to the process if you ask me. I was upstairs trying to be an adult for a minute instead of a mom covered in food, sweat, and ya know all those other wonderful things that come with the "mom". Well I heard Jason and Carter downstairs laughing and by this time he should have had him all ready and almost in bed...and mind you I really wanted Carter to get to bed early!....I went downstairs to see what the raucus was and low and behold there is my son covered from head to toe in yogurt... I am not kidding there was not an inch of him that was not drowning in yogurt. I could not believe it. Any other day, but I really asked Jason to be efficient and get Carter to bed. I hope these pictures do this disaster justice! Sometimes its better to DO IT YOURSELF! :) :) :)

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Oh the joys and pains of being a mom! You gotta love those moments(just not always while your in the moment)! I hope Jason didn't get into too much trouble :)