Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Casey is HOME!



What an amazing reunion! I didn't expect to feel so much more complete as a family with Casey home...but I do. It feels so much better to have him back. Half of our family was suddenly gone and now we have a big piece of it back. We will never be complete without our beautiful mom but it sure does help to have Casey back and his spiritual presence! He's one amazing kid!





Carter was so cute holding up our sign! We all screamed when we saw him coming down the escalator! I was really struggling before he got home and he has taught me a lot in a matter of two weeks! He has been an answer to many of my prayers. He is years beyond me and will do great things in his life! Proud to be his sister.

6 comments:

Phillips Family said...

I can't believe how grown up your brother is. The last time I saw him he was like 10. Good to see him serve a great mission.

Anonymous said...

Its so good to have him back. 2 years is a long time.

Jenny Bebel said...

thats so eciting i can't believe you rode splash mountain 8 months pregnant. I am shocked you did not go into labor. By hte way you look great for 8 months prego!

Jen said...

I'm so happy for you and your family! What a wonderful holiday present! Congrats for Casey! He will be a strength to you all your life. I love little brothers!

Jen said...

PS....I love your hair! I really do and I'm super jealous...I need the number of the lady who did it so I can get mine done too! She did such a good job and you are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Yay i'm home :)