Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Tennis Family



For any of you who don't know Jason he is a HUGE tennis fanatic. He absolutely loves it. We went to this worldwide known tennis stadium where they hold a huge tournament every year. Jason was like a little kid in a candy store. It was his Disneyland.



So instead of buying "disneyland" memorabilia for example we bought "tennis" memorabilia. See our fabulous visors! Jason also bought me this cute little tennis outfit in his continuous efforts to make me a tennis player! (I hope to be "little" again so I can fit into this "little" tennis outfit. :)



Still can't believe Casey was actually there with us! I kept looking at him saying are you really here! Watch out ladies, Isn't he cute!



Go JennY!



Jai couldn't contain his excitement'

1 comment:

Phillips Family said...

Congratulations on going to Disneyland. We LOVED it, as you can see...I never really grew up. My brother and his wife were there at the same time you were...you could have crossed paths.