Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom


This is the day the world was blessed with you. Happy Birthday mom. I love you so much. It's hard not to think about what today could be if you were here. What would I get you...where would we go for lunch...how would we celebrate...what a great day it would be. But instead I am just full of tears wishing you were here so I could tell you how much you mean to me and how much I miss you and how our family is just not surviving without you. I know you are happy and that's all I care about. Perhaps one day this day will bring me happiness again but for now all I can do is miss you and wish you were here with me. I love you mom and wish you the happiest birthday ever.

Love
Shanny

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mom, How I love you and miss you. We will continue to celebrate your life everyday. from your loving son, Casey

ashlan said...

I hope you got to go somewhere that your mom loved today. I can't imagine what you are going trough you are such an incredible person.

jones family said...

Hey Shannon i am really sorry i missed your shower and i want to meet up with you soon and do lunch. How long does it take to get to your place from salt lake? Let me know and i will come down you just say what day is good for you

ashlan said...

Will you send me your address, I only have your old one.
Thanks!

ashlanmartin@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love you mom and miss you even more. Happy birthday we will someday spend our birthdays together again.